Monday, October 13, 2014

OOTD # 1 ONCE IS A BLUE

hey, how are you guys doing? good...??
me still resting at my mom's home at kemaman, still got 2 weeks.
so here I would like to share some of my ootd that look blue. 
I really fall in love with navy blue now..like nowadays I bought a Fossil Watch, Jamailia Skirt from StreetFashionbySazzyFalak and lots Cardigan from Zara and all of it in navy blue color..
hormon..? err maybe..

so this is me donning cotton shawl from emma for gbk . just typical me.


a day before my operation, i decided to gather all my geng ronggeng since I have to confine at home for a month. :( this is what I wore that time


chiffon shawl : emma for gbk
dress : Berjaya Times Square (Glamourus Boutique)
quilt cardigan : zara
beg : Burberry



so this is us..gather at Panaderia Cafe . food was awesome!! I love the laksa penang and churos. despite we want to support bumiputera business, this is one of I called 'hipster' cafe. :) well, a new trend now aite..'Cafe Hopping" so if you want to try its really recommended. i give 4/5


oh, ignore the wrinkle. this is the close up of how I'm styling my chiffon shawl. very light and messy and its very suitable for summer all day in malaysia aite..:)

ok la, thanks for your time read my humble blog..I'll share what I can share..and you guys can email me : norbee.akma@gmail.com if you have anything for me to blog ok..

and do follow my new ig, I'm selling this bery comfortable chiffon shawl


still no idea about what to blog next..need you input please..:)

1 comments:

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template