Tuesday, October 21, 2014

OOTD #3 EMMA FOR GBK FEAT MY FRIENDS





salams..so how are u today?
me..? I feel so good..blessed with friends around me.
so today we went to makan makan at panaderia cafe
this cafe located nearby Politeknik Metro..
and of course in Kuantan

so this is hwat I wore today.
an old clothes with emmaforgbk chiffon shawl
I did some beads finishing at this new shawl,
and guess what..it sold more than 100pcs today..
Alhamdulilah..:))
I'm so happy..
thanks guys..


if you can see the beads..is it cute..?
oh well later I'll upload at this blog the details of this shawl ok.
grab yours...quick!!!


so this are my friends, you can search sha ada kelly and hunny


this is just a silly photo of us, taken by cda (kelly assistance)
its good to bring the assistance so that we take a lotsss of pic..:p



eh..oh its me calling for siti to take a photo together but she was so hungry and ate Laksa Penang..btw the laksa penang was so good.


and the silly photo again....


again...


again..


again..


and again..ok stop..let us share about the ootd okaye dokie..


so this is me..
skirt : my moms sew it for me
tops : unqlo
chiffon shawl : emma_for_gbk (have u follow?)


this is kelly..my very beautiful friend..some people said that I'm her older sister..but its ok..its pleasure to have this kind of sister..:) kind at heart and very fair skin..and kelly also produce her own skincare that she also using it..and like seriously i think its really working. you guys can check and stalk her ig kellybeauteempire ok.sold almost thousand within 2 months..good job sis..!!

for kelly ootd 
tops : h&m
pleat palazo : theribbons
shawl : kitscen


sha ada
pants and satin : stalk_n_buy the most comfy satin bawal..serious
transparrent sandal : hanny izzaty


sha is someone very talkative..tanned skin girl..cheeky..and very simple..she's good in business as well..well if you want satin bawal that really suit with hot weather in kuantan..please contact her ok..


hanny izzaty
tops, pants, satin bawal : stalk_n_buy
sandal : hanny_izzaty


btw, hanny is a catwalk muslimah model. she won 2nd runner up for miss tourism pahang 2013 before she put her hijab. now she still active being a model for magazines. if you want model for your product please call her ok..

untill next time..

oh sorry to flood you with lots of pics tonight..well now is 1.10am..morning actually..

thanx for your time reading this..

bye

















1 comments:

Kekzamanis said...

Comey2 lake sek2 mu.. Muka Kelly tu ada iras2 wawa zainal.. ^^,
Rosmiza Ali Official Blog™

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template