Monday, December 19, 2016

MOM'S LIFE #5: NOT THAT RED CAR!!

phewww..
bersawang dah this blog..I think the age is so killing me now..sekejap je Enver now is 15 months.. whatt!!! and I think I'm old now..I always forgot what I did even I did yesterday..and the worst is sometimes at night I also forgot what I did this morning..so sad..
but I dont want to miss any precious moment with Enver, so I'll try to push myself to write a blog - at least I keep everything here so Enver would know what chaos he did when he can read this..ahahah

ok back to the tittle..
btw Enver now so clingy..he start to walk by 14 months - so he will walk all day..sometimes refuse to dukung..always act like a big boy..still breastfeed..
ok sorry back to the tittle again..last week we went to Genting to have some cold weather there..park far from the Indoor Theme Park so that we can walk and have feeling like we at London..:) the weaher is about 20'c at that time which is 6pm..

nothing much at genting now if you dont gamble..the Haunt House and Ripleys was so boring and never change since we went last 10 years..because we bring kid..so we try some no so adventure Floating Boats..cost us arounf RM20 for 2 person..ok lah for kids..Enver biasa biasa je..dont know he scared or bored..

so after had an early dinner at Nyonya Colors we try some digital games there..main tembak tembak - ride a motorcycle - horse..Enver love it so much..he was so happy..so better after this just bring him to ECM je..ha ha ha oh its school holiday and the people was so crazy there..a lot of group bring tourist from Korea, China..never see mat saleh there..❤  

back then to car park..as usual Enver laju die jalan..and went to car..red car of course.he was so excited and try to pen the car..lucky the alarm tak bunyi..and I was like..Enver no no..not that red car..our car is here..ha ha ha..
yes, the color of our car just same to others..
on the good thought..he know we drove red car..good boy!!!!





0 comments:

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template