Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CAFE HOPING #1 90 DEGREE AT JALAN AIR PUTEH KUANTAN

hye salam,

so today I just add another point for my blog which is cafe hoping.
still remember when I have to transfer here, in Kuantan I was like..
whatt..kuantan..???

admit it I was schooled here..that time I'm 13 years old, and what you know only go to school, play sport at evening at school and study at night..on weekdays
and sometime I follow my cousin to to learn how to play violin..and watch theater or pertandingan lagu asli on weekend.

so I dont bother what do kuantan have for me..

:p

but for the past 3 and half years I think kuantan just a boring town, and I rather stay home.

but...when I start make a new friends..actually I make a lots of new friends here..
so I start to know that alot of things that happening in Kuantan actually.

and here, I will share something about hispster cafe that I hop with friends, family, or husband.

okay..lets start with this wooden cafe called 90 DEGREE.

the location is quite weird, not at town and its kind of isolate by the big tree in front of this cafe.
I know this cafe from a friend..beautiful friend name Syaty, at her ig

so that night I ask my husband to that cafe, and walllahhhh....

its really beautuful and suit for dating couple.
the place was so quite, calm and its really suits for lone ranger like me..well sometimes i just need 'me' time alone..


see I tell you u can take any cheesy photo, and be like..ouh okaye..

I really love the decoration, and mostly by wood.
the table that we sat, is made by wood and steel


if you can see the counter, got a chandelier made by branch. unique




here is the close up of the branch. amazing. kuantan ok..kuantan..;P
and so sorry for the low quality of photo, I dont know why when I transfer it become like this..:(


and oh did I tell u that they have separate between air cond and smoker place? last time we sat at non smoker..so we need some clean air..hehe

and I drink this..gryphon marakesh mint tea..soothing..i love the smell of tea

an we bought 1 box after that..
eheh


this is so simple chocolate ice..not bad, and the price oklaaa..not that cheap, not that expensive..



and i really love this settee

velvet fabric with hard wood chair..
wow..I need to have this at my room..

and yeah..its feel like home here..

cozy, calm...

oh what happend to me, I forgot to tell u about the food..
ahah

the waffle chocolate was awesome

they only serve snacking food yea, like cake, waffle, cookies..

its a good place to hangout and ootd..

u should try..

so, I'll write about another cafe next time ok

see u






0 comments:

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template