Monday, October 27, 2014

OOTD #6 COMBO

as salam..

this is kind of my lazy post..
since my I phone is only 16g, and I have to transfer all the pic to my lappy
so I transfer some into this post.
because I load a pics from my phone through blogspot apps at my mobile, and edit by lappy.

and this is for my review as well..:)


jacket : 
jeans : uniqlo
wedges : stalk & buy (instagram)



denim washed color : color united
jegging : uniqlo
shoes : vincci +
bag : chanel boy



shawl : emma_for_gbk
tops : times square
jeans : uniqlo
beg : burberry
transparrent wedges : stalk_and_buy


shawl : emma_for_gbk
white sleeveless : cotton on
jacket : british india
skirt : by my mom



tops : thepoplook (lama dh ni)
jegging : uniqlo
sandal : birkinstocks



baju kurung : butik perempuan kat belakang ECM
clutches : Fendi


sunny : gucci
flowery tops : thepoplook
sleeveless inner : cotton on
pants : h&m
kasut : vincci
bag : LV


tops : h&m
skirt : schapoholic by scha alyahya
bag : miu miu


sunny : vincci
jacket : times square
dress : thepoplook
flat shoes : LV

phewww..ahahah..nasib ingat semua..

thanx korang..

post ni semua baju lama2..

1 comments:

Kekzamanis said...

Cer ajor aku berfesyen tek.. Tak berapa pandai nak mix match.. Huhu..
Rosmiza Ali Official Blog™

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template