Monday, October 27, 2014

BEAUTY #3 MAKE UP STUFF

oh salams,

so today I'll share some of my make up stuff. most of them are MAC. tried to used Bobby Brown and Chanel last time, but i think MAC is better for me.
so, below is the pic of what i used for the look at bottom of this page..


normally I'm using NC15 or light color



the only brushes I have and used for like 4 years..both from The Body Shop.
left is limited edition by Leona Lewis..well everyone know the Leona..she is the vegan..she even didn't wear any clothes or bag made from animal based..how cool is that..?
I wish I am..but I do love steak..;p 


ok ok..understand I'm not a good make up artist..even for myself..
stress sometimes..
that's why i dont make up much..

especially eyebrow..even like hundreds time watch dina tokio on you tiub still cant follow their step.

so sad.
pretty dumb

but for skin and lips I think I'm ok..
i'm not as good as Irene .. love her make up like seriously..
she also used MAC and any other branded brands..

so I call her 'my personal mua'

my solemnization and wedding (both) make up by her..
so beautiful..

love how she did my eyes..

thanx babe..:)

and..yerp..that's the only make up stuff I have in my collection..
I normally didnt buy any other stuff if I still have that in my collection, for example I see the x brand for foundation, I'll definitely not buying that if I still have mine at home. any compact powder or loose powder that I dont want to use, I'll give it to anyone who want it..

baik kan..:))

but for blusher or eyeshadow I have alot..but current favorite is NAKED. since its nude color.

and oh its same goes to lipstick..I prefer matte, I only have matte lipstick or less shiny. I'm not fancy with shiny make up, glittery powder or silvery blusher..

so I prefer anything in matte

and now I'm looking for peel-off nail polish in matte color..
anyone know..?

1 comments:

Kekzamanis said...

Nanti kalau ada make up stuff yg ko tak nak pakai bagi kat aku sekali ye.. Hehe..
Rosmiza Ali Official Blog™

 
Emma . Enver . Wan Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template